Flash cards remain one of the best tools for memorizing and learning information. The most common way to create flashcards is to use paper index cards. Flash Card Maker Pro makes it easy to create digital flash cards and store them on your phone for use at anytime and from anywhere. Are you bored during your daily commute? Do you need to do some last second cramming? Do you want to make learning fun for your child? If so, download Flash Card Maker Pro for your Android phone now!
With Flash Card Maker Pro users can test themselves repeatedly to improve their memory and enhance the learning experience. Flash Card Maker Pro makes learning much faster and more effective by integrating multi-sensory techniques into the teaching process. Below are some helpful tips and tricks that can be used to get the most out of leaning from your Flash Card Maker Pro and other similar Android apps.
- Have only one answer for each question.
- Question and answer should be saved separately in their corresponding fields within the form.
- Keep your questions and answers as brief as possible.
- KISS: Keep it Simple Sweet
Creating a Flashcard
- Color code your cards to stimulate visual sensors in your brain and breakup the monotony of the white background.
- Change the size of the text to indicate the importance of the question.
- Keep the structure of the questions similar within each deck.
- Organize your cards into logical groupings and name the decks accordingly.
Studying Tips with Flashcards
- Create your own cards whenever possible. The time you spend in creating the cards actually enhances your learning experience. If you are teaching a child have them create their own cards as well.
- Take your time to read your flashcards over and over throughout the day.
- After you are done reading the card activate the text-to-speech function. Use the application’s ability to say the card out loud in order to stimulating auditory learning using the opposite side of your brain.
- Frequently change the order of the cards during playback. Shuffle the cards to prevent your mind from anticipating and creating mental bridges between questions and answers.
- After answering the card 3 or more times correct, hide the card from view by modifying the card’s visibility in the deck, since you have learned the information. Do not waste time reading cards you already know.
- Study with friends and share flashcards to reduce the time in creating flashcards.
- When you are ready to test yourself use the built-in timer. Record your time to see if you are getting faster at recalling the answers.